38740 Los Coches Road, Soledad, CA 93960
Enjoy award-winning wines at our tasting bar, located in the Ventana barn among the tanks and barrels. We've been growing grapes and making wine at this location for over 40 years. In the late afternoon, you'll feel the signature winds of the valley start to pick up, a key element of our appellation. A true experience of terroir, we hope you'll visit us in Soledad!
Our friendly and knowledgable tasting room hosts pour a variety of Ventana wines every Saturday and Sunday. Tasting fee is $8, which is waived with a wine purchase of 1 bottle or more. All of our wines are available for purchase at this location.
TASTING ROOM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Call 1-831-678-2306 for more information. Directions below.
We've been pouring our award-winning wines at this location for over 20 years.
Directions to the Soledad Tasting Room, on location at the winery:
Going South on the 101 (from Salinas)
1. Once past the town of Soledad and after crossing the Salinas River Bridge on 101, take the next exit: ARROYO SECO RD. Go west.
2. After crossing over a narroy bridge, you'll come to a stop sign at a fork in the road. Go left to continue on Arroyo Seco Rd.
3. At approximately 1.5 miles, turn left on LOS COCHES RD
4. The winery will be on the right side of the road.
Going North on 101 (from King City)
1. 5 miles north of Greenfield, you will take the ARROYO SECO RD exit.
2. Follow the exit around over the freeway heading west.
3. Follow directions above.